(12) Edwin Thomas Adams (b aft 1851)
(24) Thomas Adams (bp 1824 at Tingewick) and (25) Mary Paragreen (b 1827-32 at Water Stratford) marr. 1848 at Tingewick. Thomas and Mary emigrated to V.D.L. (Tasmania) in June 1857 introduced by Thomas' brother William Adams. William was a convict before becoming a free person and was able to introduce Thomas.
(48) Knighton Adams (born abt 1799 at Tingewick, buried 1856 at Tingewick) and his first wife (49) Sarah Horwood marr. 1821 at Finmere, Oxfordshire.
(50) Thomas Paragreen .
(96) Thomas Adams
(98) William Horwood bur 1854 at Finmere, Oxfordshire & (99) Mary
(24) Thomas and (25) Mary Adams and son (12) Edwin Thomas Adams arrived in V.D.L. (Tasmania) by the ship "Fortune". Joseph McCarthy was the master of the ship in Launceston 1st June 1857. Thomas and Mary had other chidren who did not live so the only child who lived was Edwin.
Edwin married (13) Mary Jane Birkett and they had 7 children. The second child was (6) William Henry Thomas John Adams known as Tom. He married (7) Alice Mary Smith and they had six children. One did not live, I don't know if it was a girl or a boy or where it came in the family.
Anyway the second youngest child was (3) Ada Aelyn Adams born 18th Jan. 1918. She married (2) Leslie Terrance Lyndon Thompson on 11th April 1936. I was born 1st July 1938, their eldest child ((1) Judith Evelyn). I married George Wilfred Lowe 3rd Aug 1958 and had three children: Terrance David born 21st June 1959, Joanne Evelyn born 4th June 1964 and Allyson May born 12th Sept, 1968.
Terry married in 1980 and had two children. Terry died tragically 13th Dec. 1985. Joanne married Scott Lucas 2nd Nov, 1985 and has 3 children and Allyson married 30th Dec, 1995 and has one daughter.