Keith Jackson of Derby (UK)
( or see his website)
Keith is the
3g-g'son of Catharine Buckingham born abt. 1794/5 in Tingewick bur 1857 at Mixbury; and John Gaskins (1807-bef 1881) who married in 1827 at Mixbury.
Catharine & John presumably set up home in John's home parish of Mixbury - they had four children baptised there, and Catharine is buried there.
So far Catharine's baptism / parents have not been found - I still haven't transcribed the early registers. There are (from the IGI) probably three or four couples baptising children in the early 1790s so it may be difficult to identify the correct one.
Other names being researched:
- Salt - Butterton Staffs, Swadlincote Derbys,
- Lloydminster & Pugwash Canada
Wright - White Houses Moira Leics.
- Dennis - Ashby de la Zouch area
- Scragg - Norton in the Moors Staffs &
- Dannatt - Gt Carlton Lincs & Burton on Trent Staffs
- Jackson - Burslem Staffs & Langley Mill Derbys.
- Clifton - Eastwood Notts.
- Fithern - Staffordshire & Cheshire
- Varley - Ilkeston/Heanor area Derbys
- London - Nacton, Suffolk & Yarmouth, Norfolk
- Segger - Kersey (?) & Rushmere St Andrew, Suffolk
- Gaskin - Walmley Warks & Mixbury Oxfordshire
- Butlin - Walmley Warks & Coln Rogers Glos
- Peters - Ffrith & Llanfynnydd, Flint
- Davies - Bwlch Gwyn Denbigh